Apply to Intern for Team Fady
The Fady for State Senate campaign is seeking students in high school, college, or recent grads for a fast-paced internship in State Senate District 30, considered one of the top races in Indiana in the 2020 election. Campaign interns will play an integral role in building support for the campaign and leading us to victory in November.
- Civic engagement & coalition building: Grow support for Fady through voter outreach in person, on the phone, and online.
- Communications: Enhance digital communication strategy and campaign branding through special events and projects.
- Data & Analytics: Input and analyze campaign data and conduct research to enhance our data-driven campaign.
- Politically-motivated with a passion for Democratic activism
- Demonstrated ability to motivate others towards a common goal
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Skilled in Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with campaign software, team-building platforms and peer-to-peer SMS platforms a plus
- Flexible start date and ability to work non-traditional hours
- This unpaid internship may be eligible for academic credit for currently enrolled college students.
- Interns will join a campaign team that is committed to your personal and professional development; interns will receive networking opportunities and the possibility of career advancement in the field.
- Interns will gain enhanced communication and organizational skills and gain firsthand insights into the inner workings of a political campaign
To apply, submit a resume along with two references and anticipated start date to Jessica Griffith, Campaign Manager, at this link.