Why I’m Running
We must start putting people before politics again in Indiana, and we must spread that compassion instead of the same, tired partisanship we see every day. Indiana deserves a strong, experienced, and progressive leadership that is committed to justice, fairness, and prosperity for all citizens. When Fady is elected to the Indiana General Assembly, he will address:
- Redistricting reform
- Passing comprehensive hate crimes legislation
- Investing in workforce development and education (K-12 and Higher Ed)
- Raising teachers’ salaries
- Protecting those who protect us (law enforcement, fire fighters, veterans)
- Reforming the criminal justice system
- Reducing crime, violence, poverty, and homelessness
- Expanding affordable health care services and addressing the opioid crisis
- Eliminating government waste of tax dollars
- Investing in Indiana’s deteriorating infrastructure
- Supporting small businesses and simplifying regulations
- Protecting the environment
The General Assembly is currently confronted with this fact: legislators from safe rural districts have a disproportionate influence over the future of Indiana, and they are not willing to work with their colleagues to find common sense solutions. Extreme views and out-of-touch policies have damaged Indiana’s reputation on the national stage, and only through elections can we change that.
Together, I know we can lift up Indiana and stand up for what is right. That’s why I’m running. Will you join me?